The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Calendar Notifications Show Next Two Weeks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think Omni have done a great job with calendar notifications.
I got it set up and working easily. Good luck to anyone struggling with WebDAV problems.

I was a bit confused that reminders were only appearing for events that were due in the next couple of weeks. After a bit of messing about I went back and read the initial set up instructions and saw that this was mentioned in the last paragraph.

It seems like the cutoff point is two weeks. This seems like a reasonable limit to minimise sync times.

Is this the same for everyone?