The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

When a project's next action is a calendar event Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I sometimes have projects that end up with a calendar event as the next action. For example, a project "Finalize Wilkins proposal", might have some actions that are "regular": read Wilkins RFP; rough draft Wilkins proposal, etc. - but then I might have an action to meet with Wilkins a week from tomorrow. I want to put that meeting in the hard landscape, so I would put it on my calendar. However, I want to be able to look at the project in OF, and know that there is nothing more for me to do until after that meeting. Unfortunately, the only way I see to do that is to do double entry and record the meeting in booth places.

Anyone worked out a better solution?