The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Section Titles in Printouts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have been using OmniOutliner Pro for some years now and am fairly proficient with the programme.
I am trying to create a document an overall title and several (4) sections. I want to print this as a pdf and I want to use the option of Odd/Even pages. In the header of those pages I want the discrete Section Headings to appear so that anyone reading the document will see clearly what section they are in.
There seems to be an option for this 'Section Titles' but when I set this I only get the overall title printing in that place.

The utilities slide shows an overall heading with 4 sections beneath but the preview of the printout has the overall title in all the places I expected to see the Section Title.

Can anyone advise me?

I played around with it a bit, and I would have to say it appears to be broken. You always get the document title, not the section title, unless you've hoisted a section. Send in a bug report with Help->Send Feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I played around with it a bit, and I would have to say it appears to be broken. You always get the document title, not the section title, unless you've hoisted a section. Send in a bug report with Help->Send Feedback.
Thank you. I have done as you suggested. Thanks for giving it a try.
yours
Ron Bailey