The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Completed Actions and Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Question: After I have completed an action or a whole project where does that entry go to? I have tried setting the view filter to "completed" nothing is showing up.

Thank you

When actions/projects are completed, they don't go anywhere. Only their state changes. So, depending on your filter settings, you may or may not see them.

If you'd like to see completed projects, set the project menu to "Completed" (first menu in the left).

To see completed actions in any given project or single action list, set the action status menu (third from right) to "Completed".

A third, and perhaps easiest, option is to simply open the Perspectives -> Completed Items menu option.

Hope this helps,
Dennis

That is absolutly what I needed to know. Thank you Toadling.