The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SP7 - No expandable text entry boxes.. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The dialog boxes you type in don't have the little + sign in the top right corner to expand them into standalone boxes.

By the way. I've often wanted to type in a box, leave it open, return to the main OW window, scroll through a page and then continue typing in the box. But the page just jumps back to where the box came outta... if you follow.

I'd love it if that didn't happen.

I'd like Zoomed Text, too. Too many pages have too little text boxes.

They've mentioned this as a known issue in the release notes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorya
We need a sticky for this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amorya
qfe

(wah? I have to enter at least 10 characters?)

qfe, qfe, qfe ;)

I *did* look in the release notes, and I know it was mentioned in earlier sneaky peeks. But when I also read that some features may or may not end up in the final release, and this hadn't been mentioned in a while, I wonder whether we'll have to give it up.

Still on our list of must haves, stay tuned.