The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
SOLVED: Untrusted certificates still not working in 1.0.1? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I excitedly installed the update since I've been able to do nothing due to the "untrusted certificate" issue. Now when it tries to setup the synchronization I get an empty dialog box. When I clear that I get another dialog box with "untrusted server certificate". Clearing that fails the sync.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by knasman View Post
I excitedly installed the update since I've been able to do nothing due to the "untrusted certificate" issue. Now when it tries to setup the synchronization I get an empty dialog box. When I clear that I get another dialog box with "untrusted server certificate". Clearing that fails the sync.
I'm getting exactly the same error.

cPanel server here running cPanel 1.0 RC1. (AsmallOrange)

EDIT: It does give the option to trust the server, which I do and this still happens afterwards.

Last edited by Eraserhead; 2008-07-21 at 02:47 PM..
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by knasman View Post
I excitedly installed the update since I've been able to do nothing due to the "untrusted certificate" issue. Now when it tries to setup the synchronization I get an empty dialog box. When I clear that I get another dialog box with "untrusted server certificate". Clearing that fails the sync.
Untrusted certificates are working in our tests, I'm going to contact you off list to hopefully capture some more information!
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
Untrusted certificates are working in our tests, I'm going to contact you off list to hopefully capture some more information!
Has this issue been found/dealt with in your source code yet?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
Has this issue been found/dealt with in your source code yet?
It turns out 1.0.1 still had an issue where it wasn't correctly handling the "untrusted" prompt on initial setup when you click on "Sync with Mac". We've fixed this for 1.0.2, but the simple workaround in 1.0.1 is to choose "Make New Database" instead, then go into Settings and set up synchronization there.

Sorry we didn't figure that out sooner!
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Many functions in OF not working [Solved: problem with account, not OF.] Lonely Loon OmniFocus 1 for Mac 7 2009-09-22 03:24 AM
Sync Stopped Working Using Bonjour [SOLVED: Firewall on Mac blocking sync] ajgilbert Bonjour sync 4 2009-06-21 09:46 AM
Clipping Stopped Working [SOLVED: Bug in Safari 4; get most recent browser rel.] masoric OmniFocus 1 for Mac 59 2009-05-25 01:00 AM
SOLVED: Webdav-Sync definitely not working bastain Other WebDAV 5 2008-08-08 01:27 PM
clear styles not working -- SOLVED supermonix OmniFocus 1 for Mac 2 2008-07-02 03:20 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.