The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Overdue Tasks Perspective or View. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been trying to create a perspective to see all my overdue tasks. Ideally, I would love them to be highlighted in another color. Is this possible? I seem to not be able to filter this view. Thanks a lot. Mmartin.

This is how I do that: I go to context view, select "All Contexts" above the sidebar, select "Contexts" in the sidebar, and set the view bar to "Due, Due, Available, Any, & All." Overdue items show up at the top of the resulting outline.

I have this saved as a perspective.

I don't know any way to change the color for *just* overdue items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhm2006 View Post
This is how I do that: I go to context view, select "All Contexts" above the sidebar, select "Contexts" in the sidebar, and set the view bar to "Due, Due, Available, Any, & All." Overdue items show up at the top of the resulting outline.

I have this saved as a perspective.
I have three different versions of that perspective saved, with different contexts selected. I call the one you describe "Urgent". I also have "Urgent-Work" and "Urgent-Home", with different contexts selected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhm2006 View Post
I don't know any way to change the color for *just* overdue items.
That's not possible--yet.

Curt

Thanks Clifton. I appreciate it. I actually sent you an email today. I started to use your Apple Scripts. They make a huge difference. I was wondering if it's possible for you to make a minor adjustment to one of your scripts. I wish I knew how to program... :)

Mainly I wanted to see if it's possible when copying from OO to OF, to place the copied items in the Inbox versus as a project.

Again. Thanks so much for the response and the scripts. Martin.