The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Perspectives - gone crazy? (again?) (94877) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So, I am trying to create some new perspectives using the new filter. I create the perspective and then get:

Alert:
*** -[NSCFString count]: selector not recognized [self = 0x119ace0]

all tasks disappear and the window just goes grey :( Anybody else having this problem, or is it just me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyleigh View Post
So, I am trying to create some new perspectives using the new filter. I create the perspective and then get:

Alert:
*** -[NSCFString count]: selector not recognized [self = 0x119ace0]

all tasks disappear and the window just goes grey :( Anybody else having this problem, or is it just me?
Builds 94902 and later should have this fixed.

Thanks. Now I just have to wait for them to appear :)

I'm getting crashes with 94902 at various not predictable times, for example once while calling up the perspective window and once while clicking on a perspective icon in the toolbar.

I just got the same error with the new build too :(

Please keep sending in your crash reports as you encounter errors, they aid us greatly in tracking down these issues.

Sent them, and now I should actually GTD rather than try and get my GTD app working.