The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New user with some question - changing something in multiple actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
to put my post back . . .

I was put in a bunch of actions but did not have a context for them. i was having to do them one at a time . . . then I found the inspector window. Using the inspector window answered a bulk of my n00b issues. The concept of a floating inspector window is new to me. Maybe it is common for macs, of which I am new to.

Ideally I would like to see this stuff attached to the main window, but that is minor.

Last edited by indygreg; 2008-04-08 at 04:13 PM..

No need to delete the post - someone else may have the same question and search the forums later.

In case someone does do so, you can select several items, then change the start date, due date, context, projects and so forth from the inspector. Whatever you change in the inspector will be applied to every item you have selected.

You can also right-click or Control-click on the selected items and batch-set the context from the contextual menu. Or do it from the menu bar with Edit->Context.

I personally prefer the right-click approach when changing the context of multiple items.