The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

"clean up" name and icon are wack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I think the "clean up" button is a little wack. Here is why: A handheld broom makes me think of a dustpan. A dustpan makes me thing of a garbage bin. I hit "cleanup" and expect that completed tasks might be deleted forever.

I don't expect that the inbox will be "proccessed" into project & context folders. That action would be better described by a word like "filter" (already used) "folder the inbox" (awkward use of "folder as verb) or "process inbox" (lame).

Ok, okay, I don't have the answer, but I'm sure there is something better than "clean up" Or at least an Icon of a piece of paper going into a folder or something, instead of a visual connoting that things are on their way to the wastebasket.

Last edited by johnrover; 2007-06-15 at 06:59 PM..