The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I use Growl with OmniFocus? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey,

I totally don't get any idea after reading this post, how to use notifications with combination of Growl and OmniFocus... I thought if I will purchase Growl, I will find it out. I purchased, and still... no clue. I was looking for some screen shoots or videos which would be extremely helpful.

I'm even not sure if I know how will it work.

Please, could anybody explain how to do that?

I have OF on Mac, iPad, iPhone. Growl 2.0 from appstore, MacBook Pro, MacOS Lion, iPhone 4 iOS 6

Launch Growl's preferences, available from the Growl menu in the upper right corner of your screen while the Growl service is running.
On the Applications tab, select OmniFocus in the list on the left.
Turn on the big switch under "Enable OmniFocus".