The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Will Apple Spoil Omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Will Apple's new data management system have any effect on Omnifocus? I won't mention the application by name, but it looks AWFULLY powerful.

Payam

What system are you reffering to?

Maybe it's the new Bento software from FileMaker Inc!? I have downloaded that one and that is a really good pice of software (as a consumer level product) But it's not anything like OmniFocus. Of course you can build something similar but you have to do it by yourself and it will be hard (IMHO) to add a slick OF-like GUI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philonous View Post
Will Apple's new data management system have any effect on Omnifocus? I won't mention the application by name, but it looks AWFULLY powerful.

Payam
If you want to try and implement a GTD workflow with Bento, you go right ahead. Have you tried it?