The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Add Text to the Start of an Action Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post

I basically have no idea of coding, all I do sometimes is to take scripts that look remotely like what I want and try to figure out which parts/variables to modify to make "my" script. From what I can tell that put-into-folder-assign-tag would need the "on run" part to be replaced with some sort of trigger that activates when I put one or more actions into a certain context. Tht leaves me with one question though: how the hell do I do that? :p
You don't. As Lizard said, it will have to be a script you run after making some changes. Curt Clifton wrote a script years ago called Verify Next Action Exist that is similar in concept — run it periodically and it marks various projects that meet some criteria.