The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What happens if I remove a folder Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I had an empty folder in my project list, with no more projects related to it. So I decided to clean things up and delete it. I later realized that this might delete the completed projects it contains, and looking a bit more in details it seems to be the case. I was able to undo this deletion, but I would have expected some warning...

Is it the case that deleting a folder deletes every project it contains, even if they are not visible? Could there be a warning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brab View Post
Is it the case that deleting a folder deletes every project it contains, even if they are not visible?
Yes. There was a thread in the last three days on this very topic. The need for the warning is logged as a bug in the OF bug database.

Curt

This has been reported as a bug. See discussion. It couldn't hurt to send in your feedback as well.

Oops, sorry. I try to read at least the titles of the posts in the first page every day on this forum, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the traffic.

Sorry for the dupe.