The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Unable to push calendars" error on iCal sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Occasionally I get this message when I try to sync to iCal. Haven't figured out what triggers it. Deleting all OF calendars from iCal and then syncing fixes it but I'd rather just fix whatever is causing the problem.

I get this too.

The best course is to report it through the Help/Send_Feedback dialog, pasting a copy of any associated error messages that you can find in console.log, using the Console.app utility in the Applications/Utilities folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
The best course is to report it through the Help/Send_Feedback dialog, pasting a copy of any associated error messages that you can find in console.log
Thanks for the reminder. I keep forgetting to check the logs. I just sent a feedback msg with the console msgs.