The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1.14.1 - Can't Sync / Reminders Still Broken Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Disregard my issue. Apparently, the latest update now makes my username all lower-case. Mixed caps/lower worked fine before, but changing my username to all lowercase now works. Blah.

Hi all,

Everything works fine on my Mac and iPad. But, on the iPhone, when I launch the app (using 1.14.1), it tells me reminders couldn't be updated AND when I try to sync (OmniSync), it has my username in a non-editable field and asks me to enter my password in the same pop-up box. I do. It keeps asking for my password. It refuses to sync.

I've tried resetting the database, reinstalling the app, moving to another sync option and back to OmniSync, changing my password on the website... nothing is working. The app will not sync.

Ideas?

Thanks,
MT

Last edited by mpturner; 2012-04-25 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: Solved

[s]For the Reminders, I found I had to re-enter my password after the update for reminders sync to function correctly. May be worth a try?
Sorry, I can't help with your database sync issue.[/s]

Edit: scratch that. I still receive the error

Last edited by cheys03; 2012-05-18 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: New info