The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Focused Perpective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have set up a number of perspectives that I like to use. One of these is a Focused perspective that shows all of the next actions in my work projects. I have 4 Folders set up that contain all my work projects, each folder has a Single Action list in it.

My question is: How do I exclude the Single action lists from this perspective? I have all 4 Folders focused in my perspective. I don't want to just select the projects because then whenever I add a new project it will not show up in the perspective until I re-do that perspective to include it. I just want to "exclude" the single action lists while the Folders are still selected in the focus.