The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alphabetically sort Projects, Lists, Actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there some magical trick to sorting projects, lists, and actions on the iPhone version of OmniFocus? Right now it seems to sort by order of entry. Meaning a project I created today titled "A list" is after a project I created yesterday titled "B list".

I don't know of an automated way to sort them using only the iPhone client (there is a command in the desktop version which will sort the selected items, though you have to invoke it, it won't dynamically keep them sorted for you as you add or rename projects). You can manually rearrange your projects by going to the Projects view, tapping the Edit button, then dragging the three horizontal bars found at the right side of each item.

@whpalmer,
Thank you, that's better than not being able to sort at all. I appreciate the info.