The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Dates or Perspectives to Split Out Work/Weekend? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

Wondering if this can be done in OF but can't find a way. In simple terms. Tasks related to work I only want to see Monday through Friday, even if they are available/overdue, those related to personal I only want to see Saturday and Sunday, again, even if overdue.

For example. I have a work task that became due on Wednesday which I don't complete. I expect to see it in OF Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but then not again until Monday. For personal tasks it works the same but in reverse.

I have looked at all available date settings, and messed with perspectives but am not smart enough to know if this can be done.

Can anyone suggest a way to achieve this.

Many thanks,

David