The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus 1.5 Wish List Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am starting the official one (cause I can't find it anywhere)

1) Stats - In any view or filter, show me at the bottom how many projects / tasks / contexts. Show me how much I got done last week, last month, last year in terms of tasks and projects. Give me a quick view of how many projects are active, on hold, pending, completed, etc. Give me data, for I need to breath.

2) iPhone Integration - 'nuff said (ahemSDKahem).

3) Update the API to allow for differences (look to problems with ToodleDo <--> OmniFocus sync).

4) Sorting Done Better - Like auto sorting folders when I drop new things into it.

5) Speed - It is already getting pokey on my 24" iMac Core Duo with 2GB of RAM. That is wrong.

BZ