The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Newbie / 4 Shorts questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi guys,

Just 4 short question.

1 - Is there anyway to fast scale text, like in Illustrator, Photoshop or Indesign by pulling the text box handles out? I find it too much time consuming to go to the Text Box and change it size.

2 - Is there anyway i can change the standard keyboard shortcuts? I am an Illustrator user and i am very used to my usual shortcuts.

3 - My current website wireframe work is for a PDF email presentation. Is there anything i should keep in mind while saving as PDF an Omnigraffle Document?

4 - and last...I find that even if i change units to centimeters or pixels but Arrangements Separation Palette is still in Inches. Is there anyway to select the whole Units of a document (like in Indesign) at the beginning of the work?

Sorry for so many question, i started to look in google but i haven't found the right answer.

Thanks,
Sebs

Last edited by lang; 2010-05-14 at 06:59 AM..