The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

sync error- no root transactions found in... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Help please....

I recently reset my mobile me and idisk. Now when I try and sync. I get No root transactions found in Https:where i keep it!

Any suggestions?

Hey-

So, this usually means something has gone wrong with your sync database, stored on your iDisk. If you don't need that sync database any longer, just head to me.com, log in, and then delete your OmniFocus.ofocus file in your Documents folder. (To be on the safe side, you might even want to rename it to, say, OmniFocus.old.)

Once that's done, just press the sync button again. Everything should just work.