The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Changing due time en masse? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to change the time that actions are due en masse? I'm thinking of switching the default time from 12 am to 7 pm, and I want to change all my existing actions as well. Is there a way to do this without hunting down every last action and changing the time it is due in the inspector?

You could do this with applescript...

(if you know AS and you had LOTS of tasks that need changing)

-P

If you were changing all the times AND dates to the same thing, you could use the inspector. But for just the times, it would take some applescripting.