The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: Options to Change Colors Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In OmniFocus for iPad, I would like the option to change the colors for upcoming and overdue tasks. I can do this on the desktop version, so it would be nice to have colors on my iPad that match.

EDIT: Oops, just read the sticky after posting this. Apologies!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search