The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omni Upgrade from Family license Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi. I'd like to upgrade OmniPlan from 1.7 to 2.0. I have a family license (5), but there is apparently no way to do this with the $99.00 upgrade online.

How can I accomplish this upgrade?

Thanks.

You're correct that the Family Pack licenses are no longer available on the web store, but if you email our sales folks - sales@omnigroup.com - we can help.

(We discovered that most of the family pack sales for OmniPlan were not actually purchased by families. We're in the process of figuring out a better solution, but in the meantime, we're handling family packs on a case by case basis.)