The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Scale View Option? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I like small fonts in my printed documents, but I also like the option of scaling the view to a larger display, so that I can see what I'm editing. Is there an option like Microsoft Word's where you can scale the display to 200% or something?

The best way I found to do this I stumbled on completely by mistake, and was essentially the "fix" to my previous query about printing to index cards. In Files > Page Setup I select Omni Outliner Settings, and then select "Scale to fit page width", and then I set my document font to 12 point, and arbitrarily set the page width until I think it's appropriate. This works, but it's also something of an ugly hack. Does anyone have a more elegant solution?