The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What am I doing wrong in review mode? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFun View Post
I downloaded the update.

I still don't understand why projects don't queue up by staleness in review mode (iPad version) as they do in the desktop version. Why would they queue up according to the order in the project menu? I think I'm missing something.

thanks!!
Because what was implemented was just marching through the projects in sidebar order. It's the equivalent of doing a review on the desktop grouped by ungrouped, if it only showed projects that are due for review (or everything is due for review).

The documentation does suggest that the intention was to sort them, although the description is ambiguous ("in order of last review, from the most to the least stale"). By all means, use Contact Omni to send in your vote that this be changed if this is important to you. There are certainly plenty of things they would like to do, and only so many hours in the day; sending in feedback helps align their priorities with yours.