The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Apply a template to an existing OO doc? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to "apply" the formatting from an Omni Outliner template (one I have created) to an existing document in one command?

The particular case is that I will open an Omni Outliner document from within Curio. It opens as a very generic (not Default template) formatting. I would in many cases like to apply the formatting from a OO template I have previously created. Is there a way to do this?

That is not currently possible. We do have an open feature request for this which I'll add your vote to. Thanks!

add me too!

Sure thing!

I'd like that as well. Thanks, S.

I definitely would LOVE this feature.

I would, too!

fwiw - another vote to apply formatting after-the-fact.