The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cliff's Task from Email Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This script could be really useful to me, but I'm having an issue with it, or more accurately the "selected text" option; maybe this is the flakiness you've alluded to.

Any time I use that function, I get the highlight information for my previous invocation, rather than the current one. This obviously renders it kinda useless for now. I'm using it in its summarize iteration for now, but would love to see the selection option working. Is this a known glitch, or is it just me?!

Known glitch.

I'm eliminating the "selected text" option in the next release. It doesn't work consistently.

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
Known glitch.

I'm eliminating the "selected text" option in the next release. It doesn't work consistently.
Ok, thanks for the info Curt. I'll get used to the way I'm doing things.