The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

RPG template Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I KNOW there are some gamers over at Omni. It's in Seattle after all. Do any of you have any Omni Outliner templates that you use for writing modules or adventures for tabletop RPGs? Dungeon Masters? Game Masters?

If no, I'm going to throw one together. Is there a community beyond the forum for sharing templates?

There are two folks here running D&D campaigns that use OmniGraffle (the forum where your post is) in their RPGs. Not aware of anyone that uses OmniOutliner, though I could be wrong about that.

If you did mean OmniGraffle, searches for RPG and Role turned up a couple of stencils on Graffletopia; there may be others. (If you email the support ninjas, they may be able to talk the DM's out of their stencils, as well.)

We've talked about an OmniOutliner equivalent to Graffletopia, but haven't gotten around to building anything; if you'd like to see that, emailing the support folks to request that would be the way to go there, as well.

Hope this helps!

But ALSO meant Omni-Outliner.

I went to Graffletopia as suggested and indeed somebody has put up some stencils with fantasy tokens for RPG battlemap making. I'm thinking I'll expand on it by adding items with tiled backgrounds for drawing rooms, paths, hallways, etc.

As for Omni-Outliner, I suppose it goes without saying that it's an excellent way to organize a D&D campaign.