The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Managing ticklers, someday/maybe, and single actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been focused on other things, and now I'm hustling again to finish building my trusted system using OF. I'm having some trouble figuring out the best way to implement someday/maybe, ticklers, and single action lists.

Here is a screenshot of my current system:

Inbox:

Review:

Next Actions:

Waiting:

Please let me know what you think of the system so far.

How do you handle someday/maybe or ticklers in your system? I'm still trying to figure out the best way to include that.

Also, how do you handle generic single actions that don't fit into any project? Do you just throw them in a single actions list called Miscellaneous, or what do you do?

I appreciate your help. Screenshots would be awesome. Please let me know what you think of my current implementation, as well. Thanks.