The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help me figure out which OF product to buy Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been searching through the forums for half an hour, and can't figure out what to buy for my wife and I to both start using OF. We have no interest in overlapping databases (like most people I seem to read about), but we do use the same Mac, though we each have our own iPhone.

Should I buy an OF family pack (which explicitly states it is for installation on more than one computer)? Or just a single license? Can we even have two databases on the same computer? Do I need to buy another computer to have both of us using OF? If not, do you have any suggestions?