The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Monospaced "field edit window" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Once, before the sneaky peaks, I was able to set OW to use a monospaced font for the "field edit window" (whatever the name is), but now I can't find how I did it :( ... so, how do I do this?

The font in your zoomed editor should be whatever you specify for Font Style in your "Page Appearance" preferences or site preferences.

For some reason, Bitstream Vera Sans Mono does not work. I use it in TextMate and BBEdit all the time. Any ideas why?

I thought this was set by using the fonts palette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troi
The font in your zoomed editor should be whatever you specify for Font Style in your "Page Appearance" preferences or site preferences.
This didn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by afb
This worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam
For some reason, Bitstream Vera Sans Mono does not work. I use it in TextMate and BBEdit all the time. Any ideas why?
Do you always default back to the regular typeface? It seems that selecting different typefaces doesn't work correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afb

Yes, this will do the trick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb
Do you always default back to the regular typeface? It seems that selecting different typefaces doesn't work correctly.
No, the font in the source view prefs pane correctly shows "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono 11.0", but the source view window shows what looks like Geneva or Lucida Grande. All other fonts work OK, like Monaco or ProFont.

You can get the font here, among other places.

Thanks, I missed that we were talking about the source editor. It looks like some fonts (including Bitstream Vera Sans Mono) wont display in the source view like they should. We do have an open bug on this issue.