The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Show items Completed Yesterday Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Where I work we do a daily stand up where we report what we did yesterday and what we will do today.

Is there a way to create a view that shows all completed tasks in the past day? So far I have been unable to create such a filter or view. Any ideas?

You can set by availability = completed, and then group by completed. This will give you a "completed yesterday" section. There will be other sections as well (i.e. completed last week and completed within last month, etc.) but you can easily see what was completed yesterday and copy/paste it.

Context mode, group by completed date, show completed actions, close all but the Completed yesterday group, and save as a perspective with Restore Expansion checked.

(If you need to report on a per-project basis, sorting by project may make more sense)

Perfect, thanks much!