The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can I sort "Due Items" Perspective by context? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm new to figuring out perspectives, so sorry if I'm missing something. I want to print out a to-do list for tomorrow, so I go to the Due Items perspective and pull up my "Due tomorrow" actions. But these are sorted by project, and there is no context option on the "sorted by" drop-down menu. This is not particularly helpful if I have a bunch of phone calls, errands, and work tasks to do that are spread throughout different projects. Is there any other way to filter by due date and context?

Thanks,
Mary

I agree that "context" should be included in the "Sorted by" menu.
But here's one possible workaround: Choose "Context" from the "Group by" menu. Then choose "Due Soon" from the middle drop-down.