The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Update Available Tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am using OF 1.0.2, and an issue I reported with items reaching my "due soon" threshold, and those problems appear to have been fixed.

However, another problem I noticed with previous versions continues to be an issue. tasks with a start date in the future are not available, and don't show up in context views. this is great, exactly what I would expect.

Unfortunately, when the start date comes to pass, those tasks aren't automatically becoming available and appearing in context views. I have to touch those tasks and modify them slightly in order to get OF to recognize they are available now...