The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Organisation Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Not sure if this is correct placing of this open question, but I thought at least here most people are very well-schooled in GTD and 'life organisation' in general.

I do currently have a license for OmniFocus, which I love for the simple things it does well. However, I'm looking for a personal organisation solution which is a bit more complex; I'd like to be able to link my tasks to allotted blocks of time in my calendar when I'm otherwise 'free' AND to sync this information, as well as my task list and general schedule (and ideally e-mail etc) between my Mac and my Windows Laptop (and, ideally, my iPod Touch or Nokia phone as a mobile device...!!). I'm trying Pagico, which is meant to be a 'comprehensive database' but it doesn't yet sync well between computers, and doesn't go any more 'specific' in terms of time planning than one day (i.e. I can't assign this week's Maths, which is due on Tuesday, to be done on Monday evening or Tuesday morning before my lesson (easily)).

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions !?