The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Flash in Omniweb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Dear Omniweb users,

I just started using Omniweb, and I'm quite happy (especially the tabs are awesome). There is only thing which keeps annoying me: Flash!

Whenever I want to play any flash-embedded videos, like youtube, the video does not load at all! There is just a black screen, it says loading, loading, loading...

There are no problems at all with Safari. Is this a common problem? Is there a solution?

Hope that someone can help me...

Look in the Ad Blocking preference pane. Is Inline content restricted? Also check the page specific preferences. If they look ok, be sure OW sees the plugin in the Plug-In preference pane. After that, it's one for the ninjas.