The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Projects with no available tasks - titles still showing up despite filter Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In my perspective "Flagged" I have it set to only show available tasks. However, projects with tasks that have future start dates (ie. not available) are still visible as empty Project Headings. Sometimes (when I have lots of future starting tasks), there are more empty Project headings than there are tasks, which clutters up the window unnecessarily

Is there a way to make OF hide the Project (and Folder) if none of its tasks are available?

Have you considered making your flagged perspective be a context mode perspective, sorted or grouped by project?

Well that is quite an improvement. Thanks.

Problem now is that I cannot change their order up and down within the Project

Double-click on the row handle of one of the actions in a project you want to rearrange, and you'll get a project mode window focused on that project where you can rearrange them as you desire. Close the window when you're done and you'll be back to this view, which will reflect any changes made in the other window.

Thanks. You really know your way around this window setting don't you.