The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

sp16: cannot rate movies at Netflix Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

When you try to rate a movie (number of stars) by clicking on the row of stars below a movie title, you get a blank page with the scroll bars disabled. It's as if OW is frozen, though clicking "back" works.

http://www.netflix.com

P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
You are the man.

Yes, it's probably a safe bet that it's the same thing. The other poster doesn't offer a description of the bug, so I can't be certain.

P

This appears to be a WebKit bug even though it isn't reproducible in Safari. We have a bug filed in our database as well as with the WebKit folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philonous
Hi,

When you try to rate a movie (number of stars) by clicking on the row of stars below a movie title, you get a blank page with the scroll bars disabled. It's as if OW is frozen, though clicking "back" works.

http://www.netflix.com

P
I can confirm this, and add that it varies from sneaky peek to sneaky peek. Sometimes you get the white screen; other times you cannot rate at all because rolling over the stars simply turns them white.

I'm having the same problem with 5.5beta2. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Going back to other browsers after using OW now feels like I'm stepping back into primitive ages. I wish I didn't have to do it often.

has anyone heard a plan for when this will be fixed? I love the newest Omniweb. This is currently the only bug that forces me over to Firefox frequently.