The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

icons for perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Has anyone put together an icon collection for perspectives?

I tried to find some but didn't succeed ... but I'm fairly sure that there must exists some somewhere.

There are few of them on these forums, but I just found out that you can use any small image! First select the Perspective you want to affect. Then click once on the large icon at the bottom that corresponds to it. (The same one you double-click to get the pop-up collection.)

You can then paste any small image from the clipboard and - bam! - it appears as the icon. If you have Skitch installed, you can grab a screenshot of anything, size it to a small square (I did 58x58 pixels), then just drag it onto the icon at the bottom of the window, the same way you'd drag it to your desktop.

Works like a charm!