The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where to entering password of my account? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
My iPad and iPhone are both based on ios 6.0beta2
After I install the OmniFocus and choose sync with either Omni service or custom webDAV, I can only find the place to enter the account name, but I don't know how to deal with the password.
After press the sync button, it reminds that the account and the password was not correct.
plz help! tks