The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Syncing and things look different Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am on the two week trial of the desktop version and I paid out the 20 for the iPhone app and I was shocked that after I synced that things did not match up. Folders, etc. What is the point if my two versions are sticking things in different places?

For the price, I thought this was the holy grail of GTD's but after the syncing experience, I am not to sure.

I have a lot of TO DO apps and they all seem to have their issues.

2DO does not have a companion app.

THINGS syncs great but is somewhat limiting in it's organization.

To make a long story short, is there a reason my iphone version and desktop version cannot be the same?

If you give us some concrete details, we can perhaps figure out what happened. It sounds to me like you have possibly made the classic mistake of setting up sync between two devices after starting to work.