The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

More iCal Confusion Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Trying to get OF due actions to show up in iCal reminder sidebar and dates. But only one "context" is visible. (Bill payments due)

I use GoogleApps calendar, which syncs with iCal, and then dumps into Busycal.

My "Bills" are showing up in all three, but none of my other due actions.

I have OF Reminders appearing as a calendar in iCal, but still no other contexts appear.

Sorry for the confusion! If you open OmniFocus' preferences and switch to the iCal tab, do the "missing" contexts appear in the "Unsynchronized" category?
(Select that entry in the list on the left of the pane: your contexts will appear in the pane on the right.)

If so, select the contexts you want to synchronize and drag them to one of the other entries in the calendar list.

If the missing items do not appear in the Unsynchronized section, is the "Add blocked actions to calendars" box checked? If not, checking that box may resolve this.

Hope this helps, but if you still aren't seeing what you expect, email our support ninjas and we'll be happy to investigate this with you.

Thanks Brian, but no joy.

I think part of the problem may be that I need to assign the same "context" to multiple iCal calendars. For example, I have an iCal calendar for projects and deadlines for one company that I do a lot for, and then another for another company that I do a lot for. I keep them separate so I can isolate the calendars without screen clutter. But they are both "work" contexts. OF will only let me assign the "work" context to one calendar.

I did check the blocked actions box and that didn't do the trick.