The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus 1.8 sneaky peeks are now available Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypotyposis View Post
Omni considers the number of requests submitted officially (i.e. through OF>Help>Send Feedback) in their features development...
So I did submit mine and invited other folks to do the same. I suggested then, and now too, that folks who believe it's useful submit it also!

Since the last couple of sneaky peek releases, I can no longer clip from Safari or Mailplane, or anything else for that matter. Is this a bug or is there something I can do to reset clipping?

Clipping has been working fine for me, just verified it with the latest build. I don't have Mailplane, however.

What happens when you try to clip? Is the OmniFocus: Send to Inbox option listed in the services menu item when you've got something selected for clipping? Is your keyboard shortcut still set?

Thanks. It was in fact Services that was the issue. Somehow Services wasn't loading properly. Rebooted my machine and away we go again - including clipping.