The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

My Icon For OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
@ifonline: wow. great job. those look fantastic. now my sneaky peek is in line with the other platforms. that has been bugging me each and every day since the new icons arrived for iphone/iPad.

did you create all those icons (since ipad + iPhone icon seem to be the official icons now) or did I misunderstand something)?

Last edited by FatalError; 2010-08-06 at 04:38 PM..

Thanks. If you are asking if I created the "official" icons for OF on iPad and iPhone... no. I wish I could take credit, but no.

If you mean did I hand-make these icons that I posted in this thread, then yes. I started with a blank slate in Photoshop and made them a few days ago. I just did my best to copy the look of the icons on the iPad and iPhone.

Last edited by ifonline; 2010-08-06 at 04:36 PM..

ifonline: thanks for your answer.

OmniGroup: I'm voting for ifonline's icon for the mac client to be included in the official installer. it looks awesome and fits in great with the other icons.