The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniWeb and saved sessions between closing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm using OmniWeb 5.5beta2 (v602) and am wondering if there's something like the ability to save open windows when closing OW and reopening them when I launch it again. Just a bit like Opera does. I looked through the preferences but I didn't see anything like this.

Did I miss it or is this a whish-list item? Thanks!
Best, jp

Open the Workspaces window and select the Auto-save while browsing option at the bottom of the window:

Thanks, seems I missed the meaning, it works great now!

Best,
jp