The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View items completed in the last week? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way in the current version to view items marked completed in the last week? We have a weekly status meeting and it would be great if I could easily pull up a list of tasks I have completed in the last 7 days. From the inspector, it looks like the time the task was marked completed is stored, but I can't find a way to display completed tasks filtering on the completion date.

thanks,
jay

In Context mode, you can group and sort actions by Completed. This will work only for active projects, though; if you have marked a project as completed, its actions will not turn up in Context mode. Obviously, you have to show completed actions for this to work...otherwise you'll get a long list of Not Completed actions!