The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context Screen transparent Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Help! I don't know what I did but the background on the left column of contexts in my context view has become transparent and is really hard to read with my background on my screen. For the life of me I can't find a way to change it back.

Any help out there?
Chris

Chris- sorry for the confusion here: if you open the Style pane of preferences and hit the Reset button in the lower left, sanity should re-apply itself.

Do you remember what you did right before this happened? It's definitely a bug, but for the developers to be able to fix it, they need to know how to trigger the problem.

Brian,

I was dragging at action item I believe. I had accidentlly put into a note and was attempting to pull it out of it.

I will follow your instructions to fix the problem.

thank you very much.
Chris