The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

More Interactive Features! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can OmniGraffle build in more "Interactvity" features? Justinmind prototyper does a great job allowing you to build simple interactive prototypes (basic pause, hover, naviagate, hide/show functionality) with a clunky interface for specifying interaction behavior.

It seems like this is something OmniGraffle could really nail. You guys do such a good job getting all the details right on your canvas tools. I would love to see OmniGraffle go from being just a tool I use to make mock-ups to a tool I use to make prototypes!